- Fabianski will always make errors sooner or later.
- Arsenal keep getting chances to make ground on Chelsea, but never seem to take them.
- Fabregas plays like he wants to be in Barcelona.
- The sad fact is we’ll be there or thereabouts, but dropping silly points like Newcastle and West Brom will end up costing us dearly and ultimately mean we won’t win the league.
- At home, we are incredibly wasteful. We usually make about 20 chance in a typical home game but only take around 2 or 3 of them.
If you want to add to this list you’re more than welcome.